VA » Health Care » Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center » Health Care Services » Operational Medicine, Fisher Clinic
Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center
Operational Medicine, Fisher Clinic
- Joint registration is required to receive care at NBHC Fisher or NMRTC Great Lakes (James a Lovell Federal Health Care center)
- If you have never received medical care at our facility please contact our registration desk at 224-610-3747 and enroll.
- No appointments will be scheduled until joint registration is complete for services members and all dependents requiring screenings.
Periodic Health Assessments (PHAs)
- To complete your EPHA please perform the following steps:
- Go to https://data.nmcphc.med.navy.mil/EHA/
- Once the online portion is completed please send us your full name, reliable contact number and DOD-ID number to firstname.lastname@example.org stating that you have completed the online portion and your ePHA is ready to be reviewed.
- If you do not receive an appointment within 3-5 days of sending your DODi and contact information please contact the clinic at (847) 688-2469 ext 89036 or the email above.
Deployment Health Assessments (DHAs)
- Log-in with “Login ID” (SSN) and Password
- Select the “ Create New Deployment Health Assessment” Link
- Select appropriate DHA
- After you notify us via email that your EDHA has been completed, you will hear back from us within 3-5 business days with an appointment date and time.
- For any questions, feel free to contact us at (847) 688-2469 ext 89036.
Physicals, Suitability Screenings, Deployment Screening (IA), Separation/Retirement
- (847) 688-2469 ext 89036 or email email@example.com
- If you need to send us any documentations for a pending physical, please use https://safe.apps.mil/and send all documentation to firstname.lastname@example.org.
General questions for Operational Medicine team or to request status of screening/physical
- Please contact us at (847) 688-2469 ext 89036 or email email@example.com
- Directions to clinic:
- Fisher Clinic 2410 Sampson St, Great Lakes, IL 60088. Base access is required.
2470 Sampson St. Bldg. 237
Great Lakes, IL 60088
Hours of Operation
- Varies by Area