Attention A T users. To access the menus on this page please perform the following steps. 1. Please switch auto forms mode to off. 2. Hit enter to expand a main menu option (Health, Benefits, etc). 3. To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links.
VA » Health Care » Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center » Health Care Services » Case Management - DoD
Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center
Case Management - DoD
DoD Medical Case Management: Serving Active Duty Service Members and their Dependents
Why Would I need Case Management?Case Management focuses on collaborating between you, your family or caregiver, your health care team, and your provider. This collaboration includes a comprehensive assessment of your health, psycho-social needs, and use of health care services and resources.
Case management can help by:
- Coordinating your care
- Assessing, planning, and facilitating services for you
- Evaluating your options
- Advocating on your behalf
- Instability with chronic health problems
- A serious terminal illness
- An increased need for different provider specialties due to multiple diseases or conditions
- A need for more support and education during a critical period.
Who are Case Managers?
Case managers are usually nurses or social workers who can help you and your family navigate the healthcare system and support systems. They will work with you to coordinate the services and other community resources you need.
They can help:
- Provide advocacy, support and education
- Reduce burden and streamline appropriate utilization of care
- Partner with members of your healthcare team to assist in coordination of your healthcare needs
- Monitor for progress and desired outcomes
Case Managers at Lovell FHCC:
Deborah Wolfe, Head, Case Management 224-610-8606
Deborah Stoeber, RN Case Manager 224-610-8622
Bhupinder Dhanoa, RN Case Manager 224-610-8623
Debra Markovitz, SW Case Manager 224-610-8624
Sherri Kenig, SW Case Manager 224-610-8625
Sheila Holland, TBI RN Case Manager 847-688-2469 x-89309
Woohyuck Jang, RN Case Manager 224-610-8658
- Bldg. 133EF
- 224-610-8614 Ext. Fax
Hours of Operation
- 7 a.m. - 3:30 p.m.