Captain James A. Lovell Federal Health Care Center
Unless otherwise indicated, Lovell FHCC ambulatory clinics, surgery, administration and community-based outpatient clinics are closed during federal holidays. The following are 2021 and 2022 holidays:
- Thursday, November 25, Thanksgiving Day
- Friday, December 24, Christmas Eve
- Friday, December 31, New Year's Eve
- Monday, January 17, Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
- Monday, February 21, Washington's Birthday
- Monday, May 30, Memorial Day
- Monday, June 20, Juneteenth National Independence Day
- Monday, July 4, Independence Day
- Monday, September 5, Labor Day
- Monday, October 10, Columbus Day
- Friday, November 11, Veterans Day
- Thursday, November 24, Thanksgiving Day
- Monday, December 26, Christmas Day
The Lovell FHCC emergency department, acute medicine, acute psychiatry and critical care unit remain available 24/7. The surgery department also is closed during federal holidays but is available for emergencies.
For questions during normal business hours, please call 847-688-1900 or a specific Lovell FHCC clinic.